Lehenga Choli happens to be a very gorgeous and elegant dress for every woman. Especially during the wedding season or during any festival, no woman leaves the chance of wearing designer lehenga choli. In India, whether you have a function at night or daytime and irrespective of religion or region, lehengas are the real saviour. Women who do not feel like wearing a saree can opt for this suitable attire. The latest designer lehenga choli is the best outfit for girls and women. Shop Garb is the best place to buy lehenga online for Women & Girls. Visit now for the latest lehenga choli designs.
Lehenga Choli- Elegant Ethnic Wear
Lehenga is two-piece attire consisting of a skirt and top. The bottom portion of the skirt is known as Langa voni or ghagra choli, whereas the upper portion is known as the blouse. Over the year, one can see a quick change of this piece of dress. The design of lehenga cholis, however, evolved with time. It caters to a broader range of any woman's needs.
The designers, moreover, are creating different ranges and designs of lehenga choli. Nowadays, one can see various amalgamations of colours. The rich culture of India gets depicted in this beautiful ethnic attire. From casual lehengas to party wear, you will get many options to select from.
Types of Designer Lehenga Choli
One may find a variety of styles for lehenga choli. The expensive collection can somehow make you want to buy more than one type. The three most popular styles are:
This lehenga is perfect for any small functions or events. You can steal the show while adorning in one of this pastel colour pretty casual lehenga. If you have any ethnic day at work, you can try the soft silk or cotton lehengas with a blouse in a jacket style. Also, you can go for Paisley prints or delicate florals to enhance the overall look. Casual lehengas are the most common lehenga choli online shopping.
These lehengas are bright in colour with sequin or embroidery work. Also, you may find some of them having embellishments to make them look perfect for any festival. Whether you are celebrating Pongal or Diwali, the festive lehengas would never fail you. You can opt for the silk lehengas or the Jacquard lehengas in deep and vibrant colours. If you want to steal the show, then go for a lehenga saree. It is the perfect amalgamation of two ethnic outfits.
Wedding lehengas are the perfect companion for every would-be bride. It compliments every bride on their wedding day. For any wedding reception or a wedding ceremony, lehengas are the most common and popular choice for every bride. The bridal lehengas are pretty heavier than the regular ones. Also, they are heavily embellished.
Tips on Styling Lehenga Choli Online
Here are some tips on styling your lehengas for various occasions:
- Opt for a colour that complements your skin tone; pastel colour lehengas goes best with cool skin tone, whereas the darker shades work well with warm skin tones.
- While you are wearing off-shoulder blouses, make sure that you wear a strapless bra. The visible bra can make the overall look a bit tacky.
- Choose the right accessories, including an ethnic purse. While choosing jewellery, make sure that you buy gold plated, Kundan or silver jewellery.
- If you want your lehenga to be flowy, then buy Georgette or chiffon lehenga for women and girls.
- Wear platform heels or wedge heels to enhance the overall look. But make sure that you are comfortable with it.
- You can also provide a fusion twist to your lehenga by wearing a Chunky necklace or white button-down shirt.
History of lehenga and its emergence
The Lehenga Cholis were the attire of the Mughals. During the 10th century, the Mughal women started adorning themselves in lehenga choli. Various fabrics marked the division of the different classes of women at that period. The royals used to wear silk and brocade fabrics, whereas the commoners used to model the cotton fabrics. But now one can find various kinds of materials from synthetic to standard ones. After travelling for many decades, the structure of lehenga choli remains the same.
Ways to choose designer lehenga as per the occasion and body type
Choose wide flare lehengas with a peplum top to accentuate the look
Select ghera lehengas or A-line lehengas and blouse that will accentuate your shoulder bones
Choose heavy embroidery or heavy flare while keeping your dupatta and blouse minimal
Go for a bolder look with shorts blouse, and heavily flared lehenga
Wear anything that makes you comfortable
Choose flared lehengas
The Lehenga Choli According to Occasion
- Check for the skin colour while choosing lehengas. The right shade of lehenga will make you shine.
- Focus on the undertone of your skin. For warm undertone, opt for brighter colours, and cool undertone can try the light colours.
- Choose the accessories wisely. For heavy lehengas, go for lighter accessories and vice versa.
- Be trendy and select lehengas as per the season.
Select Perfect Lehengas for your occasion from our collection.
How to Pick A Lehenga That Loves Your Shape & Size!
Picking the right lehenga online can be quite a daunting task, but with the right one, you would look gorgeous. Therefore here are some of the pointers that can help you to sport that perfect look.
Choose designer lehenga with jacket style choli.
- The fishtail hemmed and the charming fitted skirts lehengas would be perfect for a curvy waist.
- No matter what your size is, lehengas suit every kind of body type.
Buy Lehenga Choli Online
You will get various online shopping sites to buy the best designer lehenga according to your preference and need. Whether you are going to any wedding invitation for a small family function, choose from the wide range of lehengas while you enjoy fantastic offers and discounts. Looking for the best lehenga or lehenga designs collection visit now shopgarb.com